Player eligibility from under 4 to under 5 (2019 & 2018 birth years)
- Micro soccer is a coed program for players aged 3-5
- The U4 division (or “under 4” division) is for players born in 2019.
- The U5 division (or “under 5” division) is for players born in 2018.
- Micro is an 8-week Saturday morning program (weather permitting).
- SUSA professional soccer trainers will introduce the game of soccer to the children through age-appropriate games and skills training.
- Micro sessions follow a weekly progression of skills /activities / game-play that emphasizes touches on the ball.
- Each Micro session will be 60 minutes in duration.
- Field Venue: Denton Elementary School
- When you register, you will select a specific session time for the entire season. Space is limited. Register for the time sessions is on a first-come, first-served basis. You will select your child’s time session based on availability.
- Registration for Spring 2023 is open. Games begin on April, 1 2023.
All Saturdays Include:
- April 1st
- April 15th
- April 22nd
- April 29th
- May 6th
- May 13th
- May 20th
- June 3rd
Rain Out June 10th*
Off Weeks – Easter 4/8 & Memorial Day 5/27
Session Start Times:
(time chosen during registration)
Spring 2023 Options:
- COED 2019 – 9:00 to 10:00 AM
- COED 2018 – 9:00 to 10:00 AM
- COED 2019 – 10:00 to 11:00 AM
- COED 2018 – 10:00 to 11:00 AM
- COED 2019 – 11:00 to 12:00 PM
- COED 2018 – 11:00 to 12:00 PM
Registration DOES NOT include a uniform. Your child’s uniform must be purchased at Sport Loft, 1001 Jericho Turnpike, New Hyde Park, NY. 516-437-6403. Inform Sport Loft that you have registered with the New Hyde Park Wildcats Micro Program. A size 3 soccer ball, shin guards, and cleats are required.
Registration Fees / Information
Registration Fee: $115.00
Registration will CLOSE on April 16, 2023. No exceptions will be made for existing members of the club (who will have receive plenty of reminders!)
All Registration fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Late Fees will not be waived except for first-time registrants in the club.
All new registrants may be asked to provide proof of age.